A solution that brings intelligent workflows to industrial organizations
Pioneer in edge analytics for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Crosser, has expanded the capabilities of its Crosser Platform with a new edition called Crosser IPA (Intelligent Process Automation). As the first true hybrid hyperautomation platform to target industrial and asset rich organizations, Crosser IPA will empower businesses to integrate and automate everything, from the shop floor to the top floor.
Enterprises of today are turning to new technologies in order to stay competitive, and hyperautomation is a term that is climbing higher on the agenda. Hyperautomation is a broad term that, in its core, is an approach to automating as many processes as possible using modern technologies.
“Digital transformation is not one project,” says Martin Thunman, CEO and co-founder of Crosser. “It’s hundreds, sometimes thousands, of mini-processes and use cases that need to become digital and automated.
“But organizations depend heavily on the specialist competencies of IT staff and software developers to realize their automation goals. This adds unnecessary pressure on both the IT teams and the rest of the business, as there’s simply not enough time and skill to spare. That’s why we need to place the power of implementing process automation in the hands of the normal users, what we call citizen developers, so an organization can truly accelerate its digitalization efforts.”
With the new product capabilities of the Crosser IPA edition, the Crosser Platform provides a set of unique capabilities designed to help enterprises make their legacy systems part of Industry 4.0.
Key features of the Crosser Platform include:
- Truly hybrid — The platform can run intelligent workflows anywhere. This could be at the edge, on-premise in a private Cloud or hosted by Crosser.
- Supports over 700 systems — Users can connect their management systems, including enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), manufacturing execution system (MES), or product lifecycle management (PLM), for seamless integration
- Event driven horizontal and vertical integration — Runs automations completely inside the firewall and integrates everything from the shop floor to the top floor
- Advanced stream analytics and logic — The IPA helps deliver real-time intelligent workflows with streaming analytics and advanced logic, powered by a library of modules as well as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- Low code for citizen developers — A visual drag-and-drop flow studio that empowers non-developers to build intelligent workflows faster than ever
- All data types — Organizations can integrate legacy systems, enterprise systems, Cloud applications as well as machine and IoT data
Crosser’s IPA edition marks a new dawn for manufacturing companies, and offers a solution that the industry hasn’t seen before. “The market for hyperautomation software already has a number of vendors, but when Crosser looked closer, we found no solution that was purpose built to meet the needs of industrial and asset-rich organizations,” continued Thunman. “We believe the Crosser Platform with the IPA edition fills a gap in the market, and will help manufacturing companies embark on their Industry 4.0 journeys, whether they have in-house software developers or not.”